Lighthouse and Lottie is excited to explore the lighthouse and find out how it saves ships and lives. A tall tower with a light at the top, lighthouses warn ships of dangerous areas and help sailors find out where they are, especially at night. Lottie learns about the job of the lighthouse keeper; the brave men and women whose task it was to look after the light and make sure it could be seen clearly at all times.
- Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with Velcro fastenings.
- Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn’t tangle and knot like other doll hair.
- Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
- Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible ‘doll box bag’, with minimal plastic packaging.
- Launched in August 2012, she has won 12 international awards, including 3 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.